Wednesday, August 19, 2015

My goals this year are to make the volleyball team as a setter and do well in all of my classes. I want to be a leader on the volleyball team and grow in my skills. Making the freshman team would be confirmation to me that I am good at volleyball. I want for my grades to be good so that I can end high school with a good GPA, so I hope to make all As and Bs both semesters.  I am typically a person who procrastinates, but this year I really want to stay on top of my studies and not fall behind. I will study for all my tests in advance and make my off periods productive.
This year I want to grow in my relationships and responsibility. I want to meet
new people and make more friends. I hope to grow in responsibility by keeping up with my school work and being an advocate for myself.  If I stay committed and am persistent I can accomplish these goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment